The Short Version
CeCe Anjo works as a marketing coordinator (for now) and lives quite the urban, hipster life (can you be a hipster at 46 years of age?) in downtown Phoenix, AZ with my hubby and a mouthy tabby cat. When she’s not watching reading or watching her favorite shows, she spends her time writing about the interesting things in life and finding ways to live more creatively.
Random Facts About CeCe:
- I’m a true Gemini. And by “true”, I mean all the traits that make up my zodiac sign are pretty much dead on.
- I’m addicted to adult romance books. SERIOUSLY. ADDICTED. I’ve been reading this genre since I was a freshman in high school. Some of my favorite authors include Melissa Foster, Lori Foster, Carly Phillips, Jaci Burton, Lorelei James, Jill Shalvis, Shelly Laurenston, and Lynsay Sands.
- I love Betty Boop.
- I’m a HUGE James Bond fan: Sean. Pierce. Daniel. In that order.
- My favorite movie is The Fifth Element. #LeelooDallasMultipass
- I have a BA in Nonprofit Management with a Concentration in Writing and Literature.
- My favorite band is Linkin Park (R.I.P. Chester) and I listen to mostly alternative music. But I grew up listening to Motown, so I love the Oldies, too. And 80’s music. And music from movie soundtracks.
- I have a SERIOUS love jones for Jason Statham.
- And Kit Harington (#TeamJonSnow)
- I love the X-Men comic books (even though I don’t read them). My favorite characters are Storm and Gambit. And I’ve been Storm for Halloween a few times.
- I lurve hangin’ out with my parents. They’re the best!
The Longer Version
I started my blog in 2017 as a way to chronicle my mid-life crisis.
Bwaha! I know that sentence stopped you in your tracks, but now that I think about it, it really is a mid-life crisis.
But in a good way.
Over the past five years, I’ve made some changes:
- Decided to go au natural (home/body/health-wise)
- Decided to put aside writing YA novels to try my hand at writing the genre I love to read (adult romance) in a totally new format (serials)
- Decided to become a ladyboss (#BossyHer) and location independent by the time I’m 50 (did I mention I’m currently 46?)
I wanted to throw that out into the universe (aka The Internets) and tell my story as it’s happening.
In real time.
I am a wife, a Mommy to a furbaby, an introvert, a homebody, a blogger, a writer, a bookworm, and a die-hard night owl. I was born and have lived the majority of my live in Arizona (although those 5 1/2 years in Reno, NV was the best. Childhood. Ever.). I can’t stand being cold, so if I ever decided to leave the desert, I think I’d have to live near water.
Feel free to drop me a line at thiscreativedaisy[at]gmail.com.
Sweetpea Photo Credit: TK May